Q: Air conditioning, speedometer, and rear wipers stopped working

After repairs, my air conditioning, speedometer, and rear wipers stopped working correctly.

To answer this fully, I would need more information as to what the original problem was and what repairs were performed. This sounds like a case of a shorted wire somewhere as these systems you listed are normally unrelated. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your electrical circuits and make repairs to get everything working again.