Q: Air conditioning, speedometer, and rear wipers stopped working

After repairs, my air conditioning, speedometer, and rear wipers stopped working correctly.

To answer this fully, I would need more information as to what the original problem was and what repairs were performed. This sounds like a case of a shorted wire somewhere as these systems you listed are normally unrelated. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your electrical circuits and make repairs to get everything working again.

3. Air conditioning, speedometer, and rear wipers stopped working