Q: AC won't blow hard when you turn it up on 2011 terrain

Air blows cold but when you go to turn it up it will not blow harder. It sometimes will when you accelerate.

3. AC won't blow hard when you turn it up on 2011 terrain

Q: What do I do to get my car started. Neither ignition key will start car

To determine if an easy resolution exists, please refer to YourMechanic's DIY stuck key remedies page. If none of the many suggestions on that page resolve your issue, it will be most efficient if a certified mechanic travels right to...

Q: Car vibrates; clanking noise

It sounds like you may have more than one issue with your car. The vibrating sounds like a wheel bearing and the clanking noise sounds like you might have a ball joint or a tie rod end that is worn...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid

Hi There, Dextron VI is what replaced Dextron II and III. I would strongly suggest trying to locate or have Dextron VI shipped to you if it is not available locally as this is the correct and recommended transmission fluid...