Q: 2005 Isuzu Acsender with 168,000 miles.

Has power steering leak and local service person has advised to keep levels up for now. Went to local PEP Boys and found 20 different types of power steering fluids- some for high mileage cars , some for asian built cars, some that claim to stop leaks, some for $3.99 per pint and some for $15.00 per quart. What is best to look for???

The most cost effective and technically appropriate product for you is AutoZone Power Steering Fluid, part number AZPSF32. It is $5 a quart. I checked the specifications and it will work in your specific vehicle. Stop leak "additives", no matter what the application, are a waste of time and money, but most relevantly are almost never (with rare exceptions) a factory authorized, recognized or professional procedure to repair a leak. If you desire that the power steering leak that you have be repaired by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a power steering leak inspection/repair and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.