Q: 1995 camry extremely hard to turn wheel, then all of a sudden breaks loose and turns well. this is happpening each time car is fir

I started the car last night , which was very cold. i tried backing out of driveway it was very hard to turn wheel right or left. Suddenly the wheel got loose and was easy to turn. i shut off the engine and went inside. later came out to move car again and the same thing happened. It did the exact same thing this morning. Out of concern, I haven't driven anywhere. I do hear a noise when the wheel finally turns.

3. 1995 camry extremely hard to turn wheel, then all of a sudden breaks loose and turns well. this is happpening each time car is fir