Q: 04 f250 was in gear An someone drug it from behind up a hill. Tires were locked An then broke lose at the end. Transmission?

Truck was parked in garage in park I had the keys with me. Someone tried too drag the truck backwards out of the garage with a tractor An up a slight incline, tires stayed locked until they broke loose at the end. Truck doesn't start so I can't check the transmission but could it be the transmission or something else?

If the vehicle was dragged with the transmission in park then it most likely damaged the internal gears or parking lock inside transmission. You will need to get the vehicle to start to see if the transmission was damaged internally.

3. 04 f250 was in gear An someone drug it from behind up a hill. Tires were locked An then broke lose at the end. Transmission?