Q: Wrench light - ocasionally engine "dies" momentarily on 1st to 2nd shift - rest normal and acceleration fine.

The only symptom is the ocasional and momentary drop in power when shifting from 1st to 2nd. It picks up again immediately and all other shifts and acceleration are fine. The orange "wrench" light will come on sometimes (not every time - easily cleared with the reset button)

At first glance I would suggest that the orange wrench warning light and the lack of acceleration are related. In general, the wrench light is a service indicator light, which is designed to alert you that routine service or maintenance is required. If you continue to have this issue after having your routine service completed, it might be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

• Wrench light - ocasionally engine "dies" momentarily on 1st to 2nd shift - rest normal and acceleration fine.