Q: what rise could be wrong with the passenger side headlight motor besides needing a new gear?

The passenger side headlight stopped working and took out the motor to replace the gear, while out the motor would run longer then it should. We replaced the plastic gear and after reassembling everything the headlight worked but still made a loud grinding type noise worse in the on position and ran at least twice as long as it should. After maybe 10 times trying the headlights it wanted to catch and wore the gear. Is it motor or module. We are also having issues with factory alarm setting off almost everytime we open the door so didn't know if it could be related.

3. what rise could be wrong with the passenger side headlight motor besides needing a new gear?