Q: Squeaking and over heating

I have a high pitch squeaking noise and now car is over heating

3. Squeaking and over heating

Q: Car jerks when putting in drive.

The jerking reaction when putting the vehicle into drive suggests that your transmission may be low on fluid. Automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: If radiator fluid is thick in my husband's 2007 Pontiac Grand prix 3.8L super charge what do I do?

Many of these vehicles came with Dexcool as the coolant. This coolant cannot be mixed with any other types of coolant or it can cause a sludge to build up in the cooling system. I would recommend having your cooling...

Q: Vehicle does not move when pressing the accelerator

Hello. If your accelerator pedal is no longer working to accelerate your vehicle then it may be possible that your vehicle's throttle cable has snapped. The accelerator pedal is connected to the throttlebody via a steel cable that can sometimes...