Q: Squeaking and over heating

I have a high pitch squeaking noise and now car is over heating

3. Squeaking and over heating

Q: electric steering hard to turn

Hi there. From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. I recommend having your...

Q: Car starts and stall with a Check Engine, EPC, and Power Control light coming on.

This issue may be related to a malfunctioning crankshaft or camshaft position sensor. These sensors monitor the position of both shafts and send feedback to the PCM (engine computer) which then sends signals to multiple other things such as fuel...

Q: Door locks and unlocks, lights came on by themselves

Hello there. Random electrical faults such as this are usually pretty rare. With this many faults and systems affected, it points to only a few possible causes. The most likely would be a body control module, wiring short, or a...