Q: Squeaking and over heating

I have a high pitch squeaking noise and now car is over heating

Hi there:

If you’re experiencing a squealing or squeaking noise and have noticed the engine’s temperature is running high, it could be caused by a serpentine belt or water pump pulley that is loose or is damaged and needs to be replaced. However, the two items could be not related; which is why it’s always best to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is making a noise inspection first; before any repairs are booked or made. This will allow the mechanic to pinpoint the source of your engine noise and determine if it’s related to the overheating issue.

3. Squeaking and over heating