Q: Squeaking and over heating

I have a high pitch squeaking noise and now car is over heating

3. Squeaking and over heating

Q: Car makes a single loud pop when first backing up or pulling foward. Sounds like s hammer.

You should have the lower control arm ball joints checked to see if they are loose. Also, check the sway bar link arms and sway bar bushings for wear or damage. An inspection of your suspension...

Q: Car won't start but will turn over - 2007 Volvo S40

Hi there. If the belt broke, then it may have damaged some of the wiring. When the belt breaks, it can hit the wiring going to the crankshaft position sensor which will keep the vehicle from starting. I usually check...

Q: My car bucks when I step on the gas pedal, even in park. It acts like it's not getting fuel, at idle it runs smoothly.

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...