Q: Running lights, instrument panel light, and turn signals do not work

The running lights and instrument panel light stopped working, and now the turn signals are not working. The fuses under the dash all seem to be fine.

A: Hello. With electrical issues like this you...

Hello. With electrical issues like this you want to turn your attention to the components that can effect more that one system at once. These areas include shorts in a socket, a short where these systems all have wires running, a bad ground, or a failed control module. There are several places where the systems will ground the circuits, and you should start by finding and checking these. Make sure the grounds are clean, dry, and tight. Clean them if you need to. If the problem continues, check the sockets and bulbs and check for any damage that would create a short in the system. If all else fails, you may want to attempts to replace the control module with a known good one and see if the issue stops. Start by checking the grounds because its easiest. Then work your way down the list until you find the issue.