Q: P1127 ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction

Placed car battery terminals on wrong and blew a 120alt fuse and 15 fuse. But still getting this p1127 code?
2002 Lexus Gs300 My car has 190000 miles.

Hi there. There are probably more blown fuses than just the two you mentioned. That particular code generally means that the throttle motor circuit has no power available. I suggest checking all the fuses and replacing as necessary; this includes all in the engine compartment area and under the dash. If that checks ok I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.

3. P1127 ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction