Q: P1127 ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction

Placed car battery terminals on wrong and blew a 120alt fuse and 15 fuse. But still getting this p1127 code?
2002 Lexus Gs300 My car has 190000 miles.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. There are probably more blown fuses than just the two you mentioned. That particular code generally means that the throttle motor circuit has no power available. I suggest checking all the fuses and replacing as necessary; this includes all in the engine compartment area and under the dash. If that checks ok I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.