Q: Need to know what oil pans will fit my 2010 mazda 3 sedan because pic apart dosint have my vehicle

I have a crack in my oil pan and need a new one wondering if any other year cars iol pans will fit my mazda 3 2010 sedan pic apart has a 2004 mazda 3

Since your vehicle is less than 10 years old you may not find the part unless you go to a dealer for the part. You may get lucky to find one at a junk yard. As far as other engines that will fit you will need to stick to the same year.

• Need to know what oil pans will fit my 2010 mazda 3 sedan because pic apart dosint have my vehicle