Q: Need to know what oil pans will fit my 2010 mazda 3 sedan because pic apart dosint have my vehicle

I have a crack in my oil pan and need a new one wondering if any other year cars iol pans will fit my mazda 3 2010 sedan pic apart has a 2004 mazda 3

Since your vehicle is less than 10 years old you may not find the part unless you go to a dealer for the part. You may get lucky to find one at a junk yard. As far as other engines that will fit you will need to stick to the same year.

3. Need to know what oil pans will fit my 2010 mazda 3 sedan because pic apart dosint have my vehicle