Q: Location of blinker flasher

Hazard lights work. Turn signals do not flash. Is there a second relay some where. Found the hazard relay. But nothing for turn signals

When you look at the fuse block under the left side of the dash you will see a big flasher. This is the flasher for the turn signals. The hazard flasher is on the back side of the fuse box even with the turn signal flasher. The turn signals will not flash if there is a bulb out. Turn on the turn signals and check all lights on each side. If all lights light up but do not flash then the flasher should be replaced.

3. Location of blinker flasher