Q: How do you use the windshield wipers and washers?

How do you use the windshield wipers and washers?

3. How do you use the windshield wipers and washers?

Q: What preparations are recommended before driving?

Driving your Civic is just like driving any other car, but there are a few specific steps you should take before hitting the road (in the Civic or any other vehicle). Here’s what Honda recommends you do before dropping it...

Q: How do I buckle the lap-shoulder seatbelt?

Seatbelts are one of the most important safety features on your vehicle. It’s important, and legally required, that you always wear your seat belt when in the car. Here’s how to put on your lap-shoulder belt. 1. Adjust the seat...

Q: When I turn my headlights on my windshield wipers come on and they don't stop. Also the right side headlight get very dim.

Check the ballast resistor for the headlights and see if it has a burned wire or loose connection. If not, then the ballast resistor needs replaced for the headlights. A ballast resistor will balance the power to the headlights ensuring...