Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

How do I use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Q: How do I use the express-down windows feature?

Your vehicle’s express-down windows feature allows you to lower the driver and front passenger windows without using both switches. To activate the express-down feature, simply push down the driver’s window switch, then push down again. This will bring...

Q: Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When shuffle mode is turned on, your vehicle will play the CD tracks in random order. To turn on shuffle, press the RDM button, depending on your sound system model. To turn off shuffle mode, press the button a second...

Q: How do I change the distance units?

Your distance and measurement units can be displayed in two different ways: miles and gallons, or kilometers and liters. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on...