Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

How do I use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Q: How do I reprogram a HomeLink button?

Reprogramming a HomeLink Transceiver button only takes a few steps: 1. Press the HomeLink Transceiver button that you wish to reprogram. Hold the button down. 2. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will flash, but keep holding the button. 3....

Q: Venza 2010 L4-2.7L: My check engine light is permanently turned On. I have these codes P0012, P0016, P0017. What needs to be fixe

These are fault codes indicating problems related to the timing of your car's engine. Normally the car will not run very well or sometimes not at all when these are on. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come...

Q: clutch feeling softer

Hello! This can depend on a variety of factors, but specifically, your driving style can cause this. If you tend to drive harder than normal - meaning you tend to transfer a lot of power through the clutch by...