Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

How do I use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Q: Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature allows you to dial the number that your phone most recently received as an incoming call. To use this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3....

Q: Brake pad is vibrating Toyota IST

Hello. This vibration or pulsation in the brakes would require a complete brake inspection in person, but the problem is most likely going to be warped rotors and the pads worn down. The front rotors and pads would need to...

Q: How do I change the air outlet mode?

Your vehicle has four different air outlet modes: air flow to the upper body, air flow to the upper body and the feet, air flow to the feet, and air flow to the feet with windshield defogger. To switch between...