Q: Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

How do I turn on the air conditioning?

3. Q: How do I turn on the air conditioning?

Q: My AC clutch won't engage - 1999 Honda Civic

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1999 Honda Civic. The computer will often times shut the compressor off as a safety default when there is not enough pressure in the system. This can also happen when there is...

Q: Tail lights intermittent and brake lights sometimes stay on, then I tap brake pedal and they shut off?

Hi there. The intermittent tail lights may be, a poor connection at the fuse. The headlight switch may be the cause for the intermittent tail lights. The brake lights staying on, is most likely, a faulty brake light switch. The...

Q: What does the Cruise Control indicator light mean in a 2012 Honda Civic?

If your car is equipped with cruise control (most are, but some models are not), then you’ll have a couple of different lights related to the system. One of those is the Cruise Control light. If this shows up on...