Q: How do I turn off incoming text message announcements on Uconnect?

How do I turn off incoming text message announcements on Uconnect?

If you don’t want Uconnect to let you know every time that your paired cell phone has a new text message, you can turn off the announcements. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone and is located on either the center console or the steering wheel, and say “Setup, SMS incoming message announcement.” Then follow the prompts to turn off the announcements.

3. How do I turn off incoming text message announcements on Uconnect?