Q: How do I set the time zone?

How do I set the time zone?

3. How do I set the time zone?

Q: What do the iPod error messages mean?

While connecting your iPod to your car’s radio and listening to music stored on the device is pretty simple, there can be problems. When the system encounters an issue, it will display one of several different error codes. Understanding these...

Q: Throttle body need replacement or not?

Hi there. Option C is best; have YourMechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection first before replacing any components. This will allow them to determine if the throttle body itself is the source and needs...

Q: How do you activate or deactivate the Cross Traffic Alert system?

If your car is equipped with a Cross Traffic Alert system (not all Fusions have this feature), it provides you with important information about traffic conditions to improve your safety. It’s really all about detecting traffic, pedestrians and other obstacles...