Q: How do I read the speedometer in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

How do I read the speedometer?

3. How do I read the speedometer in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

Q: Q: Car cranks but wont start

Hello there, many faults can cause your 2003 Nissan Murano to crank but not start. Replacing the battery is a great first step as this is routinely the cause. Other likely faults are the starter, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition...

Q: What is the vehicle stability assist system?

Your car offers a number of pretty advanced systems designed to help provide better handling and safety on the road. One of those is the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system. Here’s what you need to know about it: The...

Q: How do I use the cargo cover?

The cargo cover is used to cover items that are stored in your trunk. The cover can provide added security by hiding your storage, or it can simply provide shade cover. To open the cargo cover, extend it manually from...