Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

3. How do I decline an incoming call?

Q: How do I transfer a call from a cell phone to the Bluetooth system?

If you enter the car while on a phone call, you can easily transfer the call to the Bluetooth system, if the phone is paired. All you have to do is press the Phone button.

Q: How do I mute a phone call?

At any point in a phone call you can mute the conversation. When the conversation is muted, you can still hear the other party, but they cannot hear you. To turn on the mute feature, press the Phone Send button,...

Q: If I provide the Window regulator with motor how much do you charge for labor?

Hi Rajender, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the window regulator for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. Please give...