Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

3. How do I decline an incoming call?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The instrument panel controls are illuminated when the headlights are on, to help you see your controls even when it is dark out. The brightness of the instrument panel controls can be adjusted with the instrument panel illumination control. The...

Q: How do I customize the Chime Volume?

A chime accompanies many alerts in your vehicle. The volume of this chime can be adjusted very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: my rear windshield wipers move very slow and sometimes even stop. I am sure they could never move snow

When wipers move slowly or not at all, that can indicate a couple of things. The wiper motor may have failed. It could be damaged internally or simply worn, not producing enough power to even move the wiper correctly. Also,...