Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: My inside ceiling of my car is starting to hang, how do I fix the carpet ?

Hello there, the cloth fabric that lines the roof of your 2008 Honda Civic is also called the headlines. It is not uncommon for headlines to fail over time. The headliner is replaceable or in some cases able to be...

Q: How do I make a phone call by number?

If you don’t have a contact stored in your phonebook, you can make a Bluetooth phone call with the number. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Call." 3. When prompted, say “By...

Q: What does the smell of burnt rubber mean on a 2012 Honda CR-V?

Check the drive belt on the engine and see if its still intact. Burnt smells in the car and then the air conditioning stops working means that the belt has burned off. This could be caused by the compressor clutch...