Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides a large amount of information to the driver. At any time, you can select what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting, press the Menu button...

Q: How do I transfer contacts to the phonebook?

You can transfer contacts directly from your cell phone to the Bluetooth phonebook. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Transfer Entry”. 4....

Q: Temperature gauge goes to high when car is stopped

To begin, this isn't something an inspection would reveal unless the mechanic was specifically looking for it. Firstly, how high does the temperature gauge rise when you come to a stop? It is normal for this to occur, especially in...