Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I eject a CD?

If you want to remove a CD from your vehicle’s CD player, simply press the eject button, which sits next to the CD slot. The CD will be partially ejected from the slot, and you can remove it all the...

Q: How do I program a rolling code garage door?

You can program your vehicle’s Car2U system so that you can open your garage door with your car. If you have a rolling code garage door, programming may require a ladder, as you will need to be able to reach...

Q: Is the CRV better than Hyundai i10 2009

For me, the Honda is a better quality vehicle. But you are comparing vehicles that are 10 years apart. If the price is the same, then I would get the newer vehicle if it is in better shape. If you...