Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...

Q: How do I move the rear outer head restraints?

The rear outer head restraints cannot be removed, or adjusted in height, but they can be folded down. To fold them down, pull the strap next to the restraint until it folds down. The restraint can be returned to its...

Q: How do I adjust the speed warning?

When the speed warning feature is turned on, the vehicle will alert you when you reach a certain speed. To adjust this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then...