Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

3. How do I decline an incoming call?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Before driving your vehicle, you should always adjust the steering wheel to make sure that it is ideally placed for you. Adjusting the steering wheel is very easy, and only takes a few seconds: Hold the steering wheel firmly...

Q: How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3....

Q: P0843

Trouble code P0843 pops up quite frequently on vehicles such as your Honda CR-V. The 2nd clutch transmission pressure switch is installed in the hydraulic pressure circuit to the 2nd clutch. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) uses this information to...