Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I mute with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To mute the sound system, press the Mute button. Press this button again to unmute the system.

Q: How do I access the average speed feature?

The average speed feature tells you the average speed at which your vehicle has been traveling since the last reset. To view the average speed, press the Trip button on the steering wheel until the feature is displayed on the...

Q: A/C blowing hot air

Whether or not the refrigerant is low, it can be tested using a/c gauges. The a/c compressor doesn't need to be running to check system pressure, only to check operating system pressures. You can hook gauges up anytime and see...