Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I clean the instrument panel, the interior trim, and the interior?

The interior of your truck will become dirty from time to time. To ensure that the interior of your car stays in pristine condition, clean the inside regularly. To clean the instrument panel and interior trim. Use a clean,...

Q: How do I turn off a remote vehicle start?

If you want to turn off the vehicle after a remote vehicle start, follow these instructions: 1. Press the remote vehicle start button on the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. Hold the button until the parking lamps turn off. 2....

Q: How do I view the range?

The range is an estimation of how many miles you can drive on your current tank of gas, based on how much fuel remains in the tank, and on the fuel economy that you have averaged in past trips. To...