Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I move the rear outer head restraints?

The rear outer head restraints cannot be removed, or adjusted in height, but they can be folded down. To fold them down, pull the strap next to the restraint until it folds down. The restraint can be returned to its...

Q: How do I adjust the outside temperature display?

If you notice that your vehicle’s outside temperature display is off by a few degrees, you can adjust it to a few different settings: roughly 5 degrees colder, or roughly 5 degrees warmer. To adjust the outside temperature display to...

Q: How do I delete a speed dial number?

If you want to delete one of your saved speed dial numbers, you can do so easily: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob...