Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I control the high-beams in the headlights?

The lever that controls the turn signals can also be used to control the high-beam function of the headlights. There are two ways this control works. Pushing the lever forward will turn the high beams on until the lever...

Q: How do I transfer a phone call from my mobile phone to the Bluetooth system?

If you are on a phone call when you get in your vehicle, you will want to transfer the phone call to the Bluetooth system. To do this, simply turn on the vehicle, and then press the voice command button...

Q: AC not working

The most often cause of the AC not working on a car is low refrigerant. The system is a sealed system, meaning that if the system is low it's because you have a leak. Leaks can come from a simple...