Q: How do I decline an incoming call?

How do I decline an incoming call?

A: When you receive a call that you do not wis...

When you receive a call that you do not wish to answer, simply press the hang-up button, and the call will be declined.

Q: How do I turn on the vanity mirror lamp?

The vanity mirror lamp is a small light located above the sun visor. To turn on the light, first fold down the visor to access the light. Then, press the On button next to the vanity mirror lamp. When you’re...

Q: How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The language of your Bluetooth system can be changed to best fit your needs. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate...

Q: How do I set the security alarm?

The security alarm is a key safety feature that helps keep your car from being stolen. When someone enters your car without a key or the remote transmitter, the security alarm will activate, and the horn will honk and the...