Q: Hi there. I have a 2012 Jetta 2.5 i5 with 159k miles. My car has recently started to white smoke. I replaced the ECV valve and the

I have a 2012 Jetta SE 2.5 i5 PZEV with 159k miles. It started white smoking recently. I replaced the ECV valve and it stopped for a few days but then started to white smoke again. I'm not losing any antifreeze, or oil. The oil isn't frothy. The only code I'm getting is for a small Evap leak which has been on the car since I bought it 2 years ago. From what I've heard, these engines don't typically need any head gaskets, or cylinder heads, and etc. needed at this mileage. Not sure what to do, and not sure if it's safe to drive to a mechanic without causing further damage. Please help!

3. Hi there. I have a 2012 Jetta 2.5 i5 with 159k miles. My car has recently started to white smoke. I replaced the ECV valve and the