Q: Why won't my 2012 Buick Verano start

asked by on May 23, 2017

The car cranks and there is gas going to the injectors i replace the mass censor
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. I usually check to make sure that the security system is not engaged keeping the vehicle from starting. If the security system is fine then I scan the computer for codes to see if it shows an sensor failures as many of the sensors, such as the crank sensor, will keep the vehicle from starting. If nothing is found then I test the fuel pressure. Even though there is fuel at the injectors the system needs a specific amount of pressure for the vehicle to start. These areas need to be tested first prior to going any further as I have also seen the computer fail on this vehicle and cause this. A certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, would be best suited to [diagnose this no start issue] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection