Q: Bought used. Need to erase PIN number. Phone

asked by on December 27, 2016

Need to erase phone code or PIN number. from previous owner and all previous information

Hello, thank you for writing in. Resetting the system should be as easy as holding a few buttons and accessing the right menu. From there it should be rather straight forward once you reach the menu. On some models, you must hold down Menu, Map, and Cancel at the same time to pull up the menu. Your owner’s manual or a repair guide should have some more information on this. With the correct information you may also be able to call the dealership and have the access the system for you. A trained technician may be able to do this as well. For more help resetting the navigation, radio, and phone accessories, contact our service department to schedule and appointment.