Q: Alternate bolts missing who should I call

Alternate bolts missing and fan belt loose who should I call and how much for that job.

Hi there. Our mobile mechanics typically complete inspections to determine what might be causing a problem and repair work to solve those issues. However, in regards to your request, it might be best to take your car to a local repair shop so they can determine why you’re missing an alternator bolt and what’s causing your fan belt to be loose. Installing a new bolt shouldn’t cost more than $25.00, but the fan belt issue will depend on what’s causing the problem.