Q: Alternate bolts missing who should I call

Alternate bolts missing and fan belt loose who should I call and how much for that job.

3. Alternate bolts missing who should I call

Q: Car makes noise only in the morning

Hello. Thank you for writing in. When the vehicle sits for an extended period of time, the oil collects at the bottom of the engine due to gravity. This causes the engine and components in which the oil lubricates to...

Q: Steering wheel will pull to the right after pressing down on the accelerator.

Hi there. There are two items in particular that will typically cause this problem after having a suspension alignment. The first is known as a radial pull - caused by a tire that has a slipped radial belt inside the...

Q: I am looking to Turbocharge my 2008 Chevy Cobalt with manual transmission.

Hello. It is indeed possible to turbocharge this vehicle. Adding a turbocharger will definitely increase your horsepower. The main thing you need to keep in mind is that this will put added stress on the engine. Due to the mileage...