Q: 55,000-mile scheduled maintenance service,

Want to know what do they perform at the 55,000 mile scheduled maintenance? Would like to know the cost as well. Thanks

This maintenance service will depend greatly on the type of vehicle that you have. Some vehicles will only require an oil change and tire rotation at that time. Other vehicles may require that plus a coolant flush, transmission flush, and checking other various parts of the vehicle for damages. The best way to determine this is to look in your owners manual at the maintenance schedule. Inside this book there will be information as to what is necessary to have done at particular mileages. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be done at your home or office.