Hello My name is Scott. I have been a technician since 1987 and I am eager to be fixing your car.
Scott did a great job and knew exactly what he was doing to replace my 2005 Highlander alternator. There were only a couple of glitches...one is that he was very, very late due to car trouble (even for a mechanic!) and he was supplied with two alternators for the job. The one being replaced didn't have the information needed directly so we had to do some research to come up with the correct part to use (this car model has two possibilities for engines and we had to do some research to determine the correct replacement to use). I am happy with the job that Scott did and very happy with the convenience of the service. Didn't compare price with other independents but know that it was less than dealer and felt it very fair for the service rendered. As for his tardiness, he did call and keep me informed. I had no other commitments, so it was OK.
How many mechanics are available on a Sunday? Unfortunately cars don’t break at the most convenient times. Thanks Scott for being available when I needed ya, and for your excellent work!
Scott is a great guy. Like other reviews, he likes to talk, and he is pretty funny too but he was disorganized. Pros He is that old school mechanic that has a great wealth of knowledge about fixing cars. He is willing to dive in and check out what is really going on under the hood. What I originally thought was a big problem turned out to be something not so big. Which brings me to my next pro about him. He is honest. He will not BS you or lie to you about it. You will get a fair price. Con Like I said he is an old school mechanic but disorganized. Soooooo he was 2 hours late to the job, and did not come with proper equipment/parts for it. Luckily it was my day off so I had time. For those who don't, I would not recommend Scott if you are on a time crunch. What you should expect is an honest guy working on your car. He will give you a fair price, but expect him to not be on time.
Did a great job on finding out the root of the problem
Scott took care of all my car needs including the intake manifold gasket. He did a great job.
Great guy! Super honest and reliable.
Was long time actually getting the appointment. Scott worked hard and solved the problem honestly too.
Awesome job on my breaks! Everything works perfectly! Awesome guy and got the job done fast.
Scott did a wonderful job, I would recommend him. He was through and precise, very pleased with the job
Very reliable and took his time to tell me what the diagnostic was!! Highly recommend.
Highly recommend. He ended up staying late just to get the job done. Also made the effort to meet up with me when my coolant light came on. Car is running great.
Scott’s inspection was very detailed and complete. Since I have been repairing automobile engines for over 60 years, I know what a complete inspection includes. I had previously looked at the same set of issues in attempting to find the source of my erratic gremlin. Scott identified several issues, however he agreed that he has not solved my gremlin issue. My 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada starts reliably 80 percent of the time . The other 20 percent of the time on a seemingly random basis the engine turns over but will not start. Their company is reviewing sending an alternate mechanic.
Services performed in a timely and professional manner. Would recommend Scott for future work.
Friendly great guy , quick service also. Thanks again Scott
Very good communicator, his previous appointment ran a little longer than expected and was good to call me to let me know. Was pleasant to be around and I look forward to working with him more in the future.
He explained it very kindly and responded.
It's very convenient to have your mechanic come to your vehicle. We will definitely use Scott for future issues. Thank you very much, Ken & Donna Kelley
Very friendly and paid close attention to the details. Went above what I expected of him. I will probably have him do more work on my car as needed!
I will definitely ask for him every time I use this service...
Arrived on time was friendly and professional would recommend him was happy with his analysis of my truck
Scott was AWESOME! Excellent communication every step, was definately representing MY interests as the buyer. Felt very confident with his advice. Will definately use this service again :-)