Q: Zen Estilo K-Series

My car is knocking of timing chain as and when pick-up in 3rd or 4th gear, but after pick-up, the problem does not occur. The timing chain is new and no problem in that as advised by mechanic. What is the other cause of this type of problem occurs. Is there any leakage of air in manifold, throttle body or ic valve. Plz advised what is the problem in my car. That problem occurs after running of 5-6 kms. in the morning and only after as and when pick up the vehicle.

I am sorry - this will be hard to determine without more information, including your vehicle year, make and model. You say you’re hearing a knocking noise coming from the timing chain and it goes away after a few kilometers? Without more information, the only recommendation I can make is to hire an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to inspect your vehicle’s engine noises and diagnose any necessary repairs from there.