Q: Yesterday my whole car cut off its said on the display battery saver on n check charge system i dont know what to do my wont even

Yesterday my whole car cut off its said on the display battery saver on n check charge system i dont know what to do my wont even start nomore i just got a remote and alarm system just install a week ago

A: Hello. The alarm system must be able to dra...

Hello. The alarm system must be able to draw power from the battery in order to work while the vehicle is off. Due to the recent after market installation, it is likely the vehicle's battery and charging system have been comprised. Have you tried to jump start the vehicle? The battery may be dead. You are going to want to visually inspect the wiring connection for that new alarm system. Also verify the battery cables, battery ground, and connections to alternator are all clean, dry, and tight. You may simply have a bad connection or loose ground. The battery saver is likely stopping the vehicle from starting because there is not enough power to crank the engine. It wants to conserve what it's got left and use it for the other components depending on it. Start by further resting the battery, alternator, and connections.