Q: Yesterday I bled my clutch master cylinder and now how do I get my clutch pedel back up after bleeding Master Clutch Cylinder? Wha

yesterday afternoon I bled my clutch master cylinder and now my clutch pedal is down on floor board and won't rise back up, what do I do?

Hi Marc. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming that you followed the correct procedure for bleeding the clutch hydraulic lines, there are three general possibilities for this issue. First, the slave cylinder or master cylinder itself is faulty or damaged somehow, second, a hydraulic leak exists somewhere in the system, or you don’t have enough fluid in the system. You might want to revisit the steps for completing this task in your service manual, and ensure you have the right amount of fluid first. If nothing works, you might want to get a second set of eyes to help you resolve this issue.

3. Yesterday I bled my clutch master cylinder and now how do I get my clutch pedel back up after bleeding Master Clutch Cylinder? Wha