Q: Yes when I use obd2 scanner it shows a blinking red cat light what does this mea and what all can it be

When I use obd2 scanner the cat light will blink red what is this and what all can it be

Hi Danny. Thanks for the question today. It really depends on what brand, make or model of OBD-II scan tool you are using that would indicate why you’re having this display. On some units, this indicates a faulty connection - or that it’s unable to connect with the ECU. On others, it’s an indication that a calibration is required. You should probably contact the manufacturer for this particular scanner or read the instruction manual provided for exact answers.

3. Yes when I use obd2 scanner it shows a blinking red cat light what does this mea and what all can it be