Q: Yes it was a used transmission and I had a guy that does mechanic work to come and put it in but I am unsure if he did everything

It was a used transmission and I am unsure if the guy that came to put it in did everything right like I asked him to change the filter and what ever else that needed to be changed but I don't think that any of this was done. I thank you for your answer, now do you all fix the problems as well? like come out and work on the vehicle?

Hello, with a used transmission changing the filter and fluid is a good idea. This gives you a picture of the condition of the transmission internally. There are external seals that should be consider to be replaced. Yes, we do offer service, if you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic technician can come to your location to inspect the transmission and fluid and if needed, replace the filter and fluid.

3. Yes it was a used transmission and I had a guy that does mechanic work to come and put it in but I am unsure if he did everything