Q: Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Yellow icon will not go out on dashboard why?

3. Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Q: My car shakes while it idles but says there is an evap system leak?

An evap leak is the same thing as a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak will certainly cause the engine to run roughly. I would recommend having your vacuum levels checked with a vacuum gauge by a qualified professional to determine...

Q: Hi! I also have white smoke coming out the front of my hood. I took it too a shop and i was told there was no leak or anything. I

Check the engine temperature gauge. If the temperature is in the normal (usually mid-way) range, then the vehicle is not overheating. If the vehicle is running hot, though, you can request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic...

Q: Q: Car running and idling rough

Hello. It is possible that your vehicle would need a complete tune up and/or a Check Engine Light inspection. I would have a certified mechanic scan your vehicle's computer for codes to diagnose your Check Engine Light. These codes may...