Q: Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Yellow icon will not go out on dashboard why?

3. Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Q: My car won't start after replacing flex pipe and Muffler

Technically, there is no connection at all between what was done on the exhaust system and the subsequent no start problem. Of course, it's always possible the Mechanic damaged something on the vehicle but such, if it occurred and if...

Q: Need to replace clutch assembly

From your description, it does sound like a worn out clutch. The clutch has a friction material much like brake pads do. This material wears out over time and symptoms like the ones you are describing are typical. The clutch...

Q: I have a 2001 Lincoln LS and the spark plug on the number 8 cylinder is leaking getting oil on the spark plug what do you think th

Sometimes there can be oil on the spark plug threads but the plug itself is not fouled. If the firing end of the plug is OK (not fouled, and not covered with liquid oil and so forth), the cause of...