Q: Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Yellow icon will not go out on dashboard why?

3. Yellow icon on dashboard permanent

Q: My shifter won't go into park - 2002 Saturn SL1

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The shift cable could be stretched causing the shifter not to go into park. Remove and replace the shift cable and recheck. The lock solenoid in the shifter housing may have failed...

Q: My steering wheel locked up or got stiff and the battery light came on and oil light came on but battery is fine and oil is there

Depending on whether your truck came with electric power steering or hydraulic power steering, this could have been caused by failing power steering whether it be hydraulic or electric. To provide steering assistance in an electronic power steering system, an...

Q: What is the major problem in my car

Hello. When you have this many codes you either have an issue with the voltage system in the vehicle being low due to a bad connection, a battery that is failing, or a faulty alternator. It can also be...