Q: XM satellite radio doesn't display full lines

The XM satellite radio in my navigation is great, but it is also frustrating because there are only a few characters on the title line that will display on the screen. Only about 8 characters per line will display. For example, a football score will be: MSU 10 N -- can’t know who is playing if you just tuned in. Is there a solution to this problem?

A: Hello. It sounds like the display screen is...

Hello. It sounds like the display screen is malfunctioning and this is causing the problem you are having. The only way to fix this problem is to replace the radio unit it its entirety. The radio unit can be very expensive if bought through the dealer. It would be best to look online for other options before making this purchase through the dealership.