Q: Xenon lights only dim when switched on

The xenon lights are no bright when switched on at night and this makes ii difficult for me to drive at night

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 645Ci. From what you’ve described, the bulbs will need to be replaced most likely. They will become very dim when they are going out and will shut off completely at any moment at this point. If you’d like to get them fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to replace your headlight bulbs and address any other issues that are present. Best of luck.