Q: Wrong Oil Change Filter

Put A Nissan Oil Filter Instead Of Chrysler Oil Filter.. Also Regular Oil Instead Of Synthetic Oil.. Car Sounds Like It's High Idled.. Possible Problems???..

Also, I'm looking for an reasonable price on an engine cover for an 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited Granite Gray?.. My car has 48366 miles.

Hi there:

If the wrong oil filter was used, and you changed from synthetic to conventional oil, it’s a good idea to have the right oil filter installed and use a semi-synthetic blend oil. It’s possible that the different oil could be causing the engine to idle slightly higher, but most likely that’s a vacuum leak or other fuel system component. If you need somebody to complete this service for you, feel free to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a engine idle is rough inspection.

3. Wrong Oil Change Filter