Q: Wrong engine ,convertor doesnt fit what to do next?

My car light came on turns out its convertor ,so turns out i guess i have wrong engine and my new convertor doesnt fit what do i do

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2004 Dodge Durango. The 2004 Dodge Durango came with a few different motor options: the 3.7L V-6, the 4.7L V-8, and the 5.7L V-8. It sounds like potentially you may have just been given the wrong converter for your engine model. Yours is a 4.7L V-8 and you should be able to exchange the converter you bought for the correct one for your engine model.

3. Wrong engine ,convertor doesnt fit what to do next?