Q: Wouldn't start...put a starter on it still wouldn't start engine turned but wouldn't catch...figured it was flooded died the plus

Wouldn't start...put a starter on it still wouldn't start engine turned but wouldn't catch...figured it was flooded died the plus and blew out the spark plug holes...put it back together cranked it and blew blew a hole in the intake manifold

3. Wouldn't start...put a starter on it still wouldn't start engine turned but wouldn't catch...figured it was flooded died the plus