Q: Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Will you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

3. Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Q: Fuel Tank Gauge

The fuel range that every vehicle is capable of at a given fuel level is largely dependent on the driving habits of the driver, driving conditions, how well the car's engine is running, and many other factors. Unfortunately, there is...

Q: Lower control arm snapped at axel can i drive if i go slow

Hi Tiffany. I would strongly recommend against driving with any damage to the front suspension. Even driving slowly can create a rather serious safety issue. It's always best in these cases to defer to caution and have the vehicle towed....

Q: Car oftentimes doesn't start, when it finally starts it doesn't stay running.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme to have a hard time starting and die after it starts. You have done great in replacing the crankshaft position sensor, fuel pump, fuel filter, and ignition module...