Q: Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Will you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

3. Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Q: Q: Hazard lights don't work

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. There can be an issue with the switch itself or the hazard flasher assembly. The flasher is the device that makes the lights blink and a failure here...

Q: 1995 Honda Accord - Failed emissions due to having 1500 of 900 NOx ppm. Is there an easy fix here? They are saying it will cost me

If you are producing too much NOX this means your combustion is running too hot. This is usually caused by the engine running too lean or the EGR system is not flowing enough to cool the combustion. You should remove...

Q: Q: Starter problem

This may be a question of a weak battery or potentially a failing starter relay. If there is a fast ticking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your problem may be a battery that is simply too...