Q: Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Will you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

3. Would you guys put the right shim on my starter for me

Q: Q: Car just cranks and won't start

Hi there. It looks like you've replaced most of the usual suspects here, but it could be several other electrical or fuel related components that are causing your Cutlass Ciera to not fire-up including spark plug wires, spark plugs themselves,...

Q: Q: Convertible top not working.

The first thing to do is to see if the convertible top fuse is ok. Then you should check that the power to and from the top switch is flowing. If both are ok then the power top motor should...

Q: 93 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme won't start.

Hi there. Check the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors and make sure that they are plugged in. If the engine is cranking but not starting then the crankshaft position sensor could have failed. Also, check the mass air flow sensor...