Q: would you be able to do work at a parking lot of a workplace?

The car is a 2004-05 ford focus hatchback and it's having idleing issues and has over 90k miles. the belts and water pump will need to be changed as it's recommended before 100k before the belt and pump dies out. The car is not serviceable at the persons house I am looking into this for and they work so would it be possible for you as a contracted mechanic to work on the car on business property? If I could get a quote as well for the average cost for the described services also it would be much appreciated.

Hi there. Our mobile mechanics are able to complete most replacement services at the location of choice. However, in some cases, it’s not up to us; but the business or property owner on whether or not they would permit the services to be completed on their property. You might want to verify with the property owners on whether or not this is possible, then request a price quote for a water pump replacement for the Ford Focus; so we can give you an estimate.

3. would you be able to do work at a parking lot of a workplace?