Q: Would this be a sign that I need to recharge the AC?

Recently on a 3 hour drive the AC stopped blowing cold. Since then for normal daily driving the AC system is working fine.

3. Would this be a sign that I need to recharge the AC?

Q: When should the air bag system be serviced?

While the air bag system on your Accord is designed to be maintenance free, there are times when service will be necessary. These include: After Air Bag Deployment: In the event that an air bag is deployed, the air...

Q: AC problems - 2010 Honda CR-V

Unfortunately, since many hands have been on the car opening and closing a sealed system, it is hard to say what your starting point is "now". That is, if in the course of discharging and charging the system, moisture was...

Q: White milky stuff in oil cap and loosing coolant around two cups a week

If you have a continuing coolant leak, and the leak does not appear to be external, there is a possibility that coolant is leaking into the crankcase. Depending on the engine design, such a coolant leak could be via the...