Q: Would the Ford ka x reg engine fit an 08 Ford ka ??

I have 2 Ford ka's an x reg version and a 08 version! The 08 engine has ceased but the x reg one is fully working but the body is rusting we're the 08 body has no rus!! The x reg is a enduratec and the 08 is duratec engines which I am asking the question is it possible to put the x reg engine in the 08 bod??

Hello. It may be possible to swap those engines if the chassis are similar, the correct transmission and mounts are used, and all of the wiring and engine management components are swapped over. If the factory components do not work for the swap, then it may even be possible to have custom mounts made, however, it will probably be an expensive job. I would contact your local Ford dealership for details on whether or not the engines will swap easily. I would also inquire about what transmission, axles, mounts, and computer are needed for the swap to work.

3. Would the Ford ka x reg engine fit an 08 Ford ka ??