Q: Would mixing a quart of oil with a 15 gallon tank do damage to a I4? I just want it to blow black smoke. Any other ideas? thanks! 1986 VW Golf

i want my 1986 vw golf to blow black smoke. it is a gas 1.8L and it blows a bit of black smoke now but i want to be able to really make a good cloud. any ideas? someone said to put a quart of oil into the engne and it will make blue smoke. that sounds bad for my engine.

3. Would mixing a quart of oil with a 15 gallon tank do damage to a I4? I just want it to blow black smoke. Any other ideas? thanks! 1986 VW Golf