Q: would like a price quote for replacing a rear bumper for a gray 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. Work, part and paint included.

Need to replace the rear bumper on a 2006 Gray Honda Civic Coupe 2-door. Would appreciate part price, median labor price, and price to paint it. Safest to assume connectors are shot.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Paige. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics are not able to complete body repair services. Your best option is to consult with a local auto body shop to complete these services for you.

3. would like a price quote for replacing a rear bumper for a gray 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. Work, part and paint included.