Q: Would a turbocharger or supercharger from a 1998 camaro fit in my 1997 camaro

Would a turbocharger or supercharger from a 1998 camaro fit in my 1997 camaro? does this matter or could i put any turbo or supercharger in my car?

Hello there, this will be a bit of a complex answer. In most cases turbo and supercharger are installed with kits. These are required as many things are different. Kits generally replace such things such as the exhaust manifold, intercooler plumbing, fuel injector, ECU upgrades, and possible drive train upgrades to handle additional power.

Adapting a supercharger or turbo kit that did not come equipped on a vehicle can be an extremely involved matter and should not be taken lightly. Neither the 1997 or 1998 Camaro came equipped with either a supercharger or a turbo, so this kit would likely be aftermarket or from another vehicle. With that being said, I cannot say if it may fit or not, or if it will fit the supporting modifications that would be required. Your best bet would be consult a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can assess this modification in person and help you ensure everything is compatible.

3. Would a turbocharger or supercharger from a 1998 camaro fit in my 1997 camaro