Q: Would a good condition 02 tacoma with the above specifications be worth around 1500-2000? Thanks.

Im looking at used cars, and just want to make sure this is a realistic price for a car with the above mentioned credentials.

Hi there:

Unfortunately, we are unable to review any specific information about this Toyota Tacoma. However, if you’d like, you can have one of our local mechanics complete a pre purchase inspection; which will determine whether or not there are major mechanical issues with any car you’re looking to purchase.

• Would a good condition 02 tacoma with the above specifications be worth around 1500-2000? Thanks.