Q: Would a 2005 Computer System be compatible to a 2007 Jeep liberty?

Would a 2005 Jeep liberty Computer System be compatable to a 2007 Jeep liberty?

No. Each computer is made for the a specific vehicle and matches to the VIN. If you need a new computer installed, you will have to order this for your model from your local dealership and have them install it - they will have the computers needed to program the new computer and set this up properly for you.

3. Would a 2005 Computer System be compatible to a 2007 Jeep liberty?