Q: Would a 2004 F-150 radio work in my 2007 Ford Explorer truck?

Would a 2004 f-150 radio w/ 6 CD work in my truck? Also could a 2007 F-350 radio with 6 disc work? They look the same only mine is a single disc.

Hi there. Any radio will work in your truck. The only thing is you may have to get a installation kit to help with the radio fit and seal around it. If you need further assistance with your radio in your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the radio swap.

3. Would a 2004 F-150 radio work in my 2007 Ford Explorer truck?