Q: Wont turn over.

won't start. battery is good. Dash lights come on but won't turn over.

My pickup has 210000 miles.
My pickup has an automatic transmission.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad wiring connection or potentially a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Wont turn over.