Q: Q: Wont turn over.

won't start. battery is good. Dash lights come on but won't turn over.

My pickup has 210000 miles.
My pickup has an automatic transmission.

3. Q: Wont turn over.

Q: Which caliper do I replace when my car pulls to the left? 2005 Chevrolet Malibu

Hello - if your vehicle pulls to the either side while driving, it is not likely a brake problem (although possibly a dragging left side caliper in your case). More than likely, low tire pressure of the left, front tire,...

Q: Automatic transmission does not shift into 2nd gear.

This issue may be caused by a couple of different things. A gasket near the transmission filter where it mounts to the valve body could be leaking causing the hydraulics within the transmission not to engage second gear properly. On...

Q: Q: Water pump leaking

Depending on the source of the leak, you may need to replace the entire water pump or just the water pump gasket. It sounds like you may have a water pump that may not be pumping correctly or may be...