Q: Q: Wont turn over.

won't start. battery is good. Dash lights come on but won't turn over.

My pickup has 210000 miles.
My pickup has an automatic transmission.

3. Q: Wont turn over.

Q: Low oil pressure light stop engine

This light will usually come on when one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. In...

Q: Applying brakes at stop lights and the vehicle slides.

Hello. If the brakes are staying applied and the wheels are locked but the vehicle begins to slide it is because of the slickness of the roadway. There is not going to be any way to prevent this unless you...

Q: new rotors, calipers, master cyl , hoses and pads. brakes still engage on their own while driving

You will need to lift truck to see of any of the wheels brakes are locking up? If you find the front brakes are locking up then crack loose one line at a time at the master cylinder to see...