Q: Q: Wont turn over.

won't start. battery is good. Dash lights come on but won't turn over.

My pickup has 210000 miles.
My pickup has an automatic transmission.

3. Q: Wont turn over.

Q: How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?

The driver information center (DIC) is able to provide a lot of information on the uplever cluster. You can change which information is displayed at any time. The most common display setting for the DIC is Trip 1 or Trip...

Q: BRAKES KEEP NEEDING BLED

If your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking, you have to either bleed the ABS pump and valving (per Factory Service Manual instructions) or use a bi-directional scan tool to remotely actuate the ABS system during brake bleeding. Otherwise, in...

Q: I have an automatic but also has the 6 speed manual. When I'm towing my 4000lb camper the truck RPMs at 2800 and only 100m/h

When a truck is towing a trailer or a fifth wheel, the engine will need to be producing maximum torque. The highest gear in most transmissions is the overdrive gear. The lowest gear typically produces the most torque from the...