Q: wont turn over

so yesterday as i was driving i smelled oil then oil light came on then car died at stop sign, towed it to house to find bottom passenger side freeze plug popped in, yes in not out i removed and replaced refilled with new oil but now even with jumper cables car won't turn over.. not even try to ,... i then pushed it and tried to pop the clutch in both second and first gear and NOTHING.... is the engine ceased?

Hi there. Based on what you’ve described, it’s quite possible that you’ve either damaged the motor internally due to low oil levels, broken oil pump or lack of lubrication; or a major component such as a connecting rod has broken. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of this issue.