Q: Wont stay running, drains new battery

Already replaced battery and map sensor, check engine light and battery light stays on. Wont idle and after a few mins running, it drains battery and dies.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle primarily runs off of the alternator when running. Generally the battery is utilized for starting purposes and completing the charging circuit. You will want to have yours tested, as this would cause the check engine and battery lights to illuminate. Most automotive stores will test the alternator if you are able to remove it. With the check engine light on, you may also want to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. The check engine light illuminates when these codes are set, and they are there to help you diagnose the issue. Between scanning the vehicle and checking the alternator, you should be pushed in the right direction.

3. Wont stay running, drains new battery