Q: Wont start right away, won't turn over, lights come on, eventually works.

Will not start right away. Engine does not turn; it just clicks. All lights come on. Takes 5 to 10 minutes of repeated key turns and eventually starts. Battery is good. Alternator is good. After i get it started i can turn the engine off and it will start right up again the first time.

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter solenoid may be faulty. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Wont start right away, won't turn over, lights come on, eventually works.